IS YOUR SMALL BUSINESS bogged down with day to day social media management responsibilities? Social media marketing is a vital component to every business and brand but small business owners especially find it a challenging to create enough quality creative content for their social media platforms. We are here to take that burden from you so you can focus on the more important aspects of running your business.
Social media makes a huge difference for small businesses at a low marketing cost. Social Media Examiner reports in their seventh annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report that 92 percent of marketers working with small businesses agree that social media is crucial to the small business owner's success.
Steve Olenski, contributing writer for Forbes says, "Within two years, more than 50 percent of small businesses agree social media helps them increase sales; within five years, 70 percent of small businesses see ROI from a social media presence."
Some important facts about social media to note...
• Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa)
• In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 per cent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 percent in 2014. (Source: The Drum)
• Top brands on Instagram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter (Source: Hootsuite)
We work with creative women in business who see the importance of providing value driven content and the power of relationships. Our combined strengths, experiences and knowledge are best used to help entrepreneurs who want to build their brand and influence in the market place but feel overwhelmed trying to keep up with the ever changing rules of social media and the time it takes to learn the many facets of online marketing.
We are Rebecca Renfrow and April Williams, two women who were brought together by the power of social media who became friends not only from our personal beliefs and core values but in the clear philosophy we share that the best business and brands are purpose driven ones.
We combine our 15+ years of experience and personal development of building successful online businesses of our own to show other creative women in business how to market themselves consistently and authentically online by offering tailored and high level social media management services.
Our philosophy in working with our clients is providing you with exactly the services you need and nothing you don't with an approach that is a customized one for we believe that not only should your brand and business be unique to stand out but so should your marketing approach.
We pride ourselves in spending quality time with each potential client upfront. This allows us to get to know your business and goals before working with you. This ensures we can provide the tailored strategy you need to stand out and market your product and/or services effectively.
Our mission is to help you, the creative entrepreneur, stand out in the market place and take the pressure off of you having to "do it all."
When you work with us you get the benefit of...
• working one-on-one with a freelance social media strategist vs. a large firm
• a more tailored approach that is specific to your business goals
• more quality time spent with us, your social media strategist, to put together the right marketing strategy that is unique to your brand
• a creative approach to your marketing plan vs. generic content
We work with our clients from the the beginning to put together a very customized marketing strategy and take the time to re-evaluate services every month to ensure our clients are not paying for services they don't need. This is why we do not offer overly vague cookie cutter packages. Every social media platform is unique and requires its own strategy in order to be effective.
For example, its great that you want to utilize Pinterest but do you have enough content or the right content? Are you blogging consistently? Many elements must come together in order for a social media platform to be effective and generate the right results.
While it would be easy to throw together a simple package for posting "X" amount of times across several social media platforms and charge a set monthly price, we believe every business is unique and should be honored as such with a much more creative and tailored approach.
Here is a basic overview of our packages but please note that we take a 100% tailored approach with each and every client we work with so we can create a strategy that makes sense for both your short term and long term goals.
Have you ever heard the expression, "a picture is worth a thousand words? When people land on your website and social media pages, it’s so important that the visual elements of your brand not only represents your values but also speaks to your ideal client. The more that you convey who you are, the more people will want to work with YOU. We are here to help you create a brand image that beautifully reflects that message. What we offer:
• Consulting for Business and Personal Brand Development
• Brand Story + Tag Line
• Brand Identity (logo, brand colors, design)
• Website copy assistance
Contact us for our consultation rates based on the needs of your business
Content marketing is the life line of every business + brand. Creating a social media strategy as well as enough creative content can be a struggle especially for small businesses. We specialize in:
• Facebook Social Media Management
• Instagram Social Media Management
• Pinterest Social Media Management
• Facebook Ad Creation + Management
$650/month - includes 3 social media posts per day, 7 days per week for Facebook and Instagram (this will be tailored to your business, service and product with a strategy that is aligned with your goals.)
We believe a blog is an essential component for every small business owner. A centralized hub to manage all the aspects of your business, showcase your expertise and create valuable evergreen content to build the trust factor with your audience. The internet and social media has allowed us to reach more people than ever before but one factor has remained constant: building the like, know and trust factor. People must trust you to do business with you. How we can help:
• Content strategies for the DIY blogger
• Content strategies and blog writing services
• Creation of lead magnet to build an email list of trusted followers
$125 per blog post - includes thumbnail image that is cohesive with your brand and creation of a pinnable blog graphic for Pinterest
As the CEO of your small business, you have a lot on your plate. Working to build online relationships even though vital to its success, may not be a top priority. Building community relationships through collaborations with other brands helps to build brand awareness and often leads to increased sales because customers want to work with people they know and respect. What we do:
• Brand partnerships & collaborations
• Influencer outreach
We also collaborate with other top notch professionals on:
• Website Development
• Product/Brand Photography + Imagery
PR approach will be customized for your business. Contact us for rates
We want the clients we work with to have a marketing strategy that will be effective and pay for only the services they need and nothing they don't.
To ensure our potential clients make an informed decision and receive the best possible service we believe there is great value in investing that time upfront before working with a client.
• Upon setting up a confirmed time for a free 30 minute consultation, we will request links to your social media platforms and website so we can dig in and learn more about your brand, business, products and services as well as your short term and long term goals.
• During our call we will spend time to get to know each other and go over our initial thoughts about what you currently have in place as it aligns with your goals, as well as answer any questions you have.
• After the call we will provide a customized proposal via email within 48 hours outlining our best recommendations (social media platforms to focus on, any content we see lacking, etc) to carry out your vision and goals.
• Upon deciding to work together, we will invoice you for the first month of services. Upon receipt of payment we will get started creating a customized strategy to market your brand and business within 24 hours for your approval. From there we will get started implementing your strategy.
We would love to hear about your current goals, passions and projects
and the opportunity to put together a tailored plan for your business
Fill out our Marketing and Branding Questionnaire to get started
Once we receive your questionnaire, we will email you by the end of the next business
day to set up a FREE 30 minute consultation call
You can also email us directly at
Not yet ready to outsource your social media management? We would still love to serve you. Through our Socially Tailored DIY Workshop, let us teach you how to effectively use social media to market your business and reach your goals.
The workshop runs 4 weeks. Each week you will work with us for 90 minutes via phone or Skype to put together a strategy for your content and social media marketing and learn how to implement some of our most effective and proven methods.
By the end of the workshop you will feel more confident and empowered to manage your own social media and marketing more efficiently.