MY STORY ↴
My journey in entrepreneurship started in 1999 when I fell into the world of direct sales/networking. While that time of my life had some great blessings like being able to leave corporate America and more than double my income working from home to be more present for my family, it also left me very broken. My worth was wrapped up in rank advancements and other people's opinions. By the time I left the industry in 2014 I barely knew who I was anymore.
But God can do amazing things through hardships and hurts when you find your way back to Him. It was a painful process of allowing God to peel back my layers of brokenness but in Him I found my true worth and no longer had to be a victim of the lies of the enemies through what other people thought of me. I now strive to support other women and mompreneurs in their own journey of business ownership as Christian women while inspiring them to own their worth in Christ.
I believe God is calling upon Godly women to rise up and be bold warriors for His kingdom!
MY CORE VALUES ↴
• Honoring God in all that I do. To serve others with grace, love and compassion.
• To honor my worth in Christ, not in what the world wants me to be.
• Building Community. Connecting with + serving others gives me a huge sense of fulfillment.
• Progress over perfection. God doesn't call me to be perfect, He calls me to faithfully follow Him trusting that He will handle the rest.
• Being Intentional. I don't want to just exist out of habit. I want to live with intention. To thrive.
• Authenticity. I believe that being 100% true to ourselves is the true foundation for success in life + business. Uniqueness is our greatest asset + superpower.
• Success comes with responsibility. The more successful we are the more responsibility we have to give back and to serve others.