MY STORY ↴
My journey in entrepreneurship started in 1999 when I fell into the world of entrepreneurship via the direct sales industry. I left the industry in 2014 (and never looked back!) and I now strive to support other women and mompreneurs in their own journey of business ownership while sharing my personal struggles and lessons learned over the years. The world is a noisy one that can leave us feeling less than and doubting our worth. With so many experts and gurus trying to convince us that hustling more and making short term sacrifices that are not aligned with our core values will drive more results, I believe good things come from being more intentional, paving our own path from finding what best works for our lifestyle and family while not sacrificing the things we love or the people we love.
I believe a simple but creative meaningful approach to life, mompreneurship and business leads us to be more fulfilled while at the same time creating more success.
MY CORE VALUES ↴
• Honoring God in all that I do. To serve others with grace, love and compassion.
• To honor my worth in Christ, not in what the world wants me to be.
• Building Community. Connecting with + serving others gives me a huge sense of fulfillment.
• Progress over perfection. God doesn't call me to be perfect, He calls me to faithfully follow Him trusting that He will handle the rest.
• Being Intentional. I don't want to just exist out of habit. I want to live with intention. To thrive.
• Authenticity. I believe that being 100% true to ourselves is the true foundation for success in life + business. Uniqueness is our greatest asset + superpower.
• Success comes with responsibility. The more successful we are the more responsibility we have to give back and to serve others.